Welcome to GRASP group!
We are a collaboration between Alison Kramme, a Clinical Therapist, and Sara Sladoje, a Child Development Specialist. We work together to enhance the emotional and psychological well being and development of individuals, couples and families through the following services:
• New Mom and Moms of Toddlers support groups
• Parenting Solutions and Private Family Services
• Individual and Couples’ Therapy
• Educational Seminars & Parenting Workshops
• Specialized parent support for child/family illness, loss, and divorce
Our mission at GRASP is to support people in their quest to achieve healthy relationships as individuals, as partners and as parents with their children. Our practitioners are passionate about providing a variety of services with the most up to date research, expertise and care to meet your needs. Our Groups, Seminars and private consultations are a “one stop” support and solution resource empowering individuals, couples and parents with the tools to get a GRASP.